This section is for you and the more than 900 alumni who have graduated since 1969. When you reflect back on your time here as a student, we’re sure an array of experiences come to mind: great friendships made, inspiring faculty members who made a difference in your education, the beautiful campus, hard fought athletic competitions, and more. Whatever those memories might be, there is a special bond you share with all of the graduates who came before and after you. We value the importance of that connection and are committed to helping foster and strengthen it. Our goals for the Alumni Affairs Program are to:
- Improve and expand our alumni information to include as many graduates as possible in our outreach efforts
- Develop meaningful programs and events that encourage alumni to reconnect
- Create on-going forms of communication that make it easy to share news and information between the school and its alumni
Whether you were a member of the first graduating Class of 1969, this year’s Class of 2016, or somewhere in between, we hope that you will feel compelled to become involved on some level. We urge you to:
- Update your contact information by submitting the form: Let Us Hear From You
- Come back to campus! Middleburg Academy has an extraordinary group of students who are eager to meet you.
- Become a Class Rep, a liaison between the alumni affairs office and your former classmates
- Most importantly, take part in alumni events – don’t miss the opportunity to reconnect.
Phone Edwina Bell, Director of Advancement at 540-687-5581 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Edwina will be able to update your contact information and let you know what is happening on campus.
We look forward to reconnecting with all of you and seeing you on campus!